A clinic is a form of intensive teaching off-premises that usually lasts for two days, with up to seven participants per day, as well as an unlimited number of auditors.
Clinic 1 – The secrets of Liberty work – Introduction.
- How to get your horse to connect with you to create a safer horse and create a horse more interested in working with you.
- Discussion on Ethology and biomechanics to better understand why your horse behaves the way they do and to understand the nature of your horse’s personality.
- The essential steps to follow working at Liberty and its effects on your riding and training (competition).
- Behavioral problems, anxiety, aggression, fear problems, etc. During the question period, we discuss individual experiences and propose solutions (both auditors and participants).
- During this clinic, the work taught provides a strong foundation for starting (breaking) young or complicated horses.
- How to get the horse to return to you, how to get your horse to load in a trailer or go over/through any obstacle, how to get your horse to focus on their work while respecting their individuality.
Clinic 2 – The secrets of Liberty work – Learning & Exercises
- Learning the Spanish Walk, how to bow, lie down, sit up, rear on command, direction changes at Liberty, pirouettes at Liberty.
- One hour will be reserved for the learning/teaching of the horse to load in a trailer.
- Frequent and potentional problem / solutions.
- Given the strong demand, we will also teach how to work with several horses at Liberty.
Please bring your notebook as there is a LOT of information given during the clinic!
Clinic 3 – Creating a Liberty team
- Steps to follow to create teams of horses in 2X2, 4X4, 6X6, and more.
- Discussion of the different methods available when creating a team.
- Teaching and personalized follow-up for each team of horses, based on the goals and the trainer.